Friday, March 28, 2008

New Day .. New Spirit

Tylenol is the best medicine to a bad head ache, so I had one last nite and it put me to sound sleep...Woke up to a fresh feeling this morning and having my sprits high, once again I felt passionate enough to tackle ACCESS problems at hand.

I am kind of person.. who loves to get things going.. and I really cant get stuck at one point and be there for long.. it stresses me out.

Coming into office this morning, I am thiniking.. isnt it what I like the most abt my job..IT is a challenging career, learning new technologies and have something different to work on in life.. I really cant do the same thing for more than a month okay may be 2 mo's.. I belive variety is the spice of life. So I shudnt complain but get along and accept challenges. So first thing I did is to write all my issues on a paper and come up with a plan to take one thing at a time. To my delight, it all worked out well and by 3.PM I have an answer to my issues...well not all of them.. but I am happy with my progress....focused enough that I forgot to have my lunch.

So lesson learnt: dont sweat small stuff and have a plan to deal with ur things. Life is not always fair. :D. And yes sometimes resting enough helps.

-Sunny

No comments: