Thursday, March 27, 2008

So Totally Tired

Do I have to work on Access Database..? Yes
Do I want to..? NO

I am killing myself trying work on someting which I totally hate.
Like eveytime I had to write some new logic..the voice in my head says you dont have to..its not gonna add up to your skill set.

I dont have an option but meet my dead line.. (GRRRR).. Honestly its really depressing for a java pro(yeah tats me ;)) to work on something really boring as access db.

I dont know.. I always seem to get the patch up works in the proj..Not because I am free.. I hv tonns of coding to do in my other module.. still ppl are confident that I'll be able to do both. God gimme a break..

I am so totally tired today.. stretching myself to meet a requirement and the deadline..So I am screaming (inside) Is it weekend yet..? Pls say a prayer for me that I'll start liking what I am doing atleast until its rolled out on Apr. 4

btw totally un-realated, my hubby booked a bus trip for 2 to Washington DC, for sometime in late May. U know how much did it cost him..??? 50 cents.. yes 50 cents..!!!! hes such a good deal hunter..and we found it irresistible....so we are going..just for the heck of it :D Hope we'll hv fun.

PS: AFter reading the title of my post don't say SO..? like Cheney said to a reporter.. ;)

-Sunny

No comments: