Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Making frineds with Log4j

I was using log4j since a while now and I was living in a perfect world until one day it did an about face and stopped printing msgs on to my console, leaving me alone in the dark ;) ;)

My other best pal, google search, helped me get out of my grief. :D So.. I have log4j.jar in my eclipse build path. I also have my console appender defined in log4j and I am calling it from root with debug level. Everything looks so perfectly right..! So wots worng..!!???

Weblogic didnt throw me an error message either.. to frustrate me, it just keeps quite and not show any of my debug msgs I put in my code..

after struggling for 2 days..its just that I have it missing in my weblogic class path. Picture attached below. :D. So from now on pls make sure you have it
ur weblogic class path also.

No comments: