Sunday, July 1, 2007

Finding J2EE Applications Context

What is context:

A word used to access your application in the URL you use

ex: http://localhost:7001/srgt/actions/dashboard.do

Here srgt is ur application's context

Now how do change the contxt to srgt-arc..?

In weblogic.xml file.. here is how the context root is:

srgt

also actions from my standalone are not working..

problem is : in my web.xm;/ I have both my struts configs defined in on parameter and mistakenly I have also added the new app ctxt as a new parameter..so all my new appls are working..but when I call existing actions from v1.0 grrr they are not working.. the resolution is not take off the other parameter and keep the two of them in..
here is the snippet..


action

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet


config
/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml,/WEB-INF/srgt-arc-struts-config.xml


debug
3

No comments: